- Functionality cookies,which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies,which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Site, and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookies is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on this Site, your IP address will be shortened by Google prior to transferring it to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. You can prevent Google's collection of your information through the Google Analytics cookies by downloading and installing available browser plug-ins, for example the browser add-onfor disabling Google Analytics.
- We also use Criteo to help us collect and store information that we use to create pseudonymized profiles of our users. We use these profiles to analyze visitor behavior and improve and tailor our services. We do not merge or combine these pseudonymized profiles with any information about the user without a specific, express consent of the person concerned. To understand more about how Criteo helps us create these profiles, please visit Criteo's website to review its privacy policies.
- Customer preference cookies,which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
We also use web beacons (or "web bugs" or "clear GIFs") to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behavior, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be hidden in other graphics, emails, or similar. The information collected by web beacons cannot be used to identify you and are not associated with information on your computer or database. To prevent web bugs on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web bugs in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages. Web bugs are also prevented if you read your e-mail offline.