Returns and Complaints
How can I return my goods? - How can I withdraw from the sales agreement?
1. Under the law of 30 May 2014 on consumer’s right; a Client who is a natural person makes a purchase and is not regarded as being outside his trade or profession may withdraw from the agreement without giving reasons within 14 days from the date of product delivery.
2. The returned good must be sent to the warehouse address; Mega Sp. z o.o., ul. Silesia 9, 59-550 Wojcieszów.
3. A good should be returned in the resalable condition. This means also it should be packed and secured in a manner that prevents from transport damage. It is best if a good is returned in the original and undamaged packaging.
4. If for any reason a packaging has been damaged an extra measure of protection is required. Please remember, that damaged parts go straight to waste utilization, what makes our hearts broken. A bit of mindfulness can preserve the environment we live in.
5. Goods that are exceeding standard shop’s offer, prepared for the customer’s request are excluded from this rule. This concerns in particular products lacquered in a colour chosen individually by customers.
6. All the products being sold in our shop have the guarantee of the producer.
Complaints about goods.
1. Mega Sp. z o.o. as a seller answers to the Customer who is a consumer, as described in the art. 221 of the Civil Code, on a warranty for defects, referred in Civil Code, in particular, those in article 556 and 556 – 556  and subsequent articles of Civil Code.
2. Complaints that result from violating the rights of the Customer that are guaranteed by the law or resulting from these Terms and Conditions should be sent to email@example.com. Mega Sp. z o.o. commits itself to consider the complaint within 14 days. Failure to consider complaint within the above deadline recognize it as well-founded.
3. Mega Sp. z o.o. is not the manufacturer. The producer bears the responsibility resulting from the warranty for the sold products on the basis of the period and conditions specified in the warranty card. If the warranty card states so, the Customer may submit his or her claims, as part of the warranty, directly to the authorized service point whose address can be found on the warranty card.
Complaints related to the provision of services by electronic means.
1.Mega Sp. z o.o. undertakes the actions in order to secure the proper functioning of the On-line store in a way that results from the current technical knowledge, and commits itself to remove all the irregularities reported by the Customers within a reasonable period of time.
2. The Client shall be obliged to inform the Mega Sp. z o.o. of any anomalies or breaks in the website operation.
3. Claims regarding the services rendered at www.ragaba.eu should be presented by contact form, in writing and by e-mail sent to the contact data provided below;
address: Mega Sp. o.o., ul. Silesia 9, 59-550 Wojcieszów, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. A complaint shall include the first and last name, and detailed address of the complainant, as well as detailed description and cause of the complaint.
5. Mega Sp. z o.o. shall investigate each complaint within the period of 14 days. Failure to consider complaint within the above deadline recognize it as well-founded.
When cancelling an order the handling fee will be deducted from the total refund amount from our payment partners (e.g. PayPal).
Dispute solving mechanisms.
1. A customer that is a Consumer, can make use of non-judicial, problem-solving mechanisms. Disputes regarding on-line shopping may be resolved by a mediation procedure of the Wojewódzki Inspektorat Inspekcji Handlowej or by common court arbitration at Wojewódzki Inspketorat Inspekcji Handlowej. The consumer can also exercise other non-judicial dispute solutions e.g. submit a complaint by the EU ODR website, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
2. In the case of lack of Consumer interest of non-judicial, problem-solving mechanisms, any disputes arising between Mega Sp. z o. o. and Consumer shall be referred for determination to the competent court of law in accordance with the appropriate provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Settlement of potential disputes between Mega Sp. z o. o. and the Customer who is a consumer shall be referred for determination to the competent court of law due to Mega Sp. z o.o. residence.
4. All issues which are not provided in these Terms shall be determined in particular the provisions of the services by electronic means and the Civil Code.